IITS Service Desk is Hiring
IITS Service Desk is recruiting current students.
Note: Applicants must be flexible to work weekdays any time between 8:00AM-7:00PM.
Reporting to the IITS Service Desk Manager, the incumbent delivers first level user support services to address the specific requirements of the Concordia student and academic community.
- Receive calls, e-mails, requests. Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and technical problems. Escalate to defined second level groups if necessary.
- Record and track all incidents and requests. Manage the request life-cycle, closing incidents and notifying customers.
- Provide support to students, faculty and staff including Office 365, Zoom, Moodle and many other applications.
- Current Concordia University student.
- Familiarity with Concordia's IT Services.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English in order to ask questions to gather information and be able to respond with sensitivity; basic French to respond to and redirect clients as required.
- Strong customer-service focus with previous customer service experience.
- Ability to decipher and troubleshoot various technical support requests.
- Aptitude to work in a service-oriented environment under pressure.
- Ability to work alone or in a team setting.
- Must be comfortable working with Windows and Macintosh platforms and have experience with MS Office and e-mail software such as Outlook.
Salary: Entry: $17.00/hr. (3 month probation period)
Apply: Submit a cover letter, résumé, and class schedule to:
Nicholas Psiharis, Manager - Service Desk
Application deadline: November 27th, 2023
Number of vacancies: 2
Position: Casual, part time.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please refrain from contacting the department to inquire on the status of your application.