Skip to main content

Tuition Tax Credit Information For American Students

February 15, 2023

As an eligible educational institution, Concordia University can only provide Canadian federal (T2202A) and provincial (RL-8) tax receipts. If you are filing taxes in the US, you can use the information on the T2202A, along with Concordia‚Äôs EIN (Employer Identification Number) 98-1422233. You will require this information in order to complete your US income tax returns.

Back to top

© Concordia University