Nominations now open for non-academic graduation medals and awards
Do you know a student graduating this spring who should be recognized for going above and beyond? Nominations are now open for the 2020 spring graduation non-academic medals and awards.
Graduated students from fall 2019 and students graduating in spring 2020 may be nominated for the following:
· Concordia Medal: awarded to an undergraduate graduating student who has displayed distinctive leadership ability through both academic and non-academic achievements
· Dean of Students Medal: awarded to a graduating student in an undergraduate or graduate program who has demonstrated a high level of engagement in student or community life under exceptional circumstances and maintained academic excellence
· Malone Medal: awarded to the undergraduate graduating student whose efforts and dedication best exemplify the values of the university within the internal Concordia community
· O’Brien Medal: awarded to an undergraduate graduating student whose efforts and dedication best exemplify the values of the university within the larger external community
· Provost’s Medal for Outstanding Achievement: awarded to an undergraduate graduating student whose commitment and spirit towards academic excellence, leadership, athleticism, and civic responsibility reflect the values exemplified by Concordia University
· Stanley G. French Medal: awarded to a graduating student in a graduate program with high academic standing for outstanding contributions to student life
Find out more about Concordia non-academic medals. Submit your nomination(s) by April 18*, 2020 to Enrolment Services, c/o Convocation Awards, S-FB-900.
*Should the deadline fall on a day that the University is closed, students have until the end of the following business day to submit their documents.
We hope to receive your nomination soon! Be sure to check out our website for all convocation information.