Skip to main content

Calling all Concordia travellers

Register now to receive university support abroad
December 7, 2016


Your attendance at a conference has been approved. How exciting! There’s lots to do. Pack, arrange for your flight and accommodations...

But before takeoff, there’s one more thing to remember: university-related trips should be recorded in the Travel Registry.

The Travel Registry is a confidential service that locates and offers support to Concordians in the event of a crisis or natural disaster.

To register, simply log into the MyConcordia portal and click on the Travel Registry link in the menu.

The Travel Safety page contains a wealth of information about being abroad, such as links to policies on university travel, helpful tips and related resources from the Government of Canada, including the Country travel advice and advisories page.

Faculty and staff covered by the Concordia Health Plan should also note that they have access to emergency care and travel assistance outside their province of residence. More information is available on the Travel Assistance page in Cspace.
For faculty and staff with temporary resident status, Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec and Concordia health and dental coverage is not available if you’re outside of the province for more than 21 consecutive days.

Complete the Travel Registry now.


Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University