Daniel Houde, director of Concordia's Campus Retail Stores, is happy to announce the winners of the "win your purchase" contest held from August 11 to September 26, 2014.
Of the more than 40,000 entries received, five receipts were randomly drawn, allowing five lucky students to be refunded for the value of their purchases. They are:
- Julien Dery, history student
- Francesca Calabrese, a student in management
- Jonathan Linton, a computer science student
- Stephanie Juteau, a student of contemporary dance
- Ashley Zarbatany, a history student.
In total, the Campus Retails Stores paid out $1,356.30 to the five lucky winners.