International Student Design Competition
The Concordia University Chair of Integrated Design, Ecology, and Sustainability for the Built Environment and the Canada Research Chair in Architecture, Competitions, Mediations of Excellence at Université de Montréal are working together to mobilize the creativity of young designers of the built environment in order to stimulate debate on the renewed experiences of public transportation for increased urban resiliency.
This competition is open to registered students in arts, design, engineering, architecture, psychology, filmmaking, literature, sociology, marketing, and management. We invite multi-disciplinary teams, involving at least one designer.
There will be 5 prizes of 1500$ awarded to 5 winning teams, one of which will be a public vote.
This ideas competition seeks to gather:
- Narratives of renewed experience of public transportation;
- Design idea(s) for encouraging the use of public transportation;
- Design principles for implementing a renewed experience of public transportation.
For registration or for further information, please send an email to: email@example.com
- March 20, 2021: Registration Closes
- April 12, 2021: Competition Submission Deadline at 5:00PM EST
All details of the competition can be found on our website
2021 Reimagining the Experience of Public Transportation in a Post-pandemic Metropolis