18 April - 1 May 2016
Media Monitoring Report for Rwanda
Posted on May 6, 2016
Compiled by Berta Fürstová
- Rwanda ready to deal with any insecurity, says Kagame
1. Rwanda ready to deal with any insecurity, says Kagame
News of Rwanda, 28th April 2016 “Rwanda ready to deal with any insecurity - Kagame” by Jane Nabukera
- During his visit in Zaza Sector, Eastern Province, President Kagame said that the country is well equipped to deal with anyone wishing to destabilise the current security, peace and take the country back to the dark ages.
- The President noted that the country has passed through hard times when it lost over 1 million people during the Genocide and now cannot tolerate losing even a single person.
- “Any person who comes from out to destabilise our security or he gets where he penetrates us, the problem is us but the secondly, we will give them the right medicine,“ said Kagame and added: “You all know where we have come from, it’s not good, this is why we need security to better our lives.”
- “Security must be our everyday life and an integral part of what we stand for. It should not be an exception,” he said.