HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEWP 329
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Create HTML5 code, CSS style sheets and embedded styles within HTML5 code.
• Create responsive page layouts for both mobile and desktop use;
• Use the Bootstrap style API for formatting and layout;
• Integrate accessibility into web pages;
• Enable web pages to be internationalized (culture-sensitive).
Our approachThis course features lectures and hands-on programming practice led by seasoned industry professionals who’ll guide you every step of the way as you learn industry standards and best practices. To succeed, you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. If you have little or no prior knowledge, you’ll need more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. Note that this is an online, synchronous course.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to take the first step towards a career as front-end or full-stack developer.
• Anyone who wants to develop or broaden their programming skills.
• Programmers who want to learn a new language to open new career horizons.