Communication in Leadership
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1115EO
One of leadership’s key success factor is communication. This is particularly true in the new normal world we are living in. We have seen leaders, around the world, stand up and use this powerful tool in recent weeks. Some more effectively than others. What makes the difference? How do you effectively inspire people, promote innovative ideas, or even deal with difficult situations? In this workshop, we will look at how to effectively construct communications and how you can elevate your leadership through communication. Furthermore, we will dive into communication leadership styles and help you identify your own.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis training will enable you to:
• Become familiar with the essential steps to any effective communication;
• Learn to adapt communication to different circumstances;
• Assess your communication and leadership style;
• Use communication to highlight your leadership qualities;
• Strengthen and enhance your communication skills;
• Discover your strengths and areas of improvement in your communication habits.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who’s interested to develop a new behavioural skill;
• Anyone looking to increase the quality of their communications;
• Managers and business owners who wants to improve their managerial and coaching skills;
• Managers and business owners looking to support and mobilize their teams both personally and professionally;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who that has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you elevate your brand experience.