Integrated Project Management
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1079EO
The biggest project is like the longest journey: they both start with a single step. In this case, that step involves taking our project-management workshop. Our two-day, active-learning experience with Benoit Lamontagne will have you working in teams to manage case-study projects. Along the way, you'll gain the tools, methods and processes you need to manage the planning, execution, control and completion of projects of virtually any size. Ready to take your first step towards more effective project management? Right this way...
Date(s) & Time
March 12 – 14, 2024
Tu Th 9:00 – 16:00
Regular registration: $925.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before February 20): $832.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the steps involved in the project-management process;
• Gain experience with transition criteria throughout the project-management process steps;
• Implement the proper tools for project costing, planning, execution control and closure;
• Learn budget-status follow-up techniques for project management.
Our approachThis workshop employs a variety of learning strategies based on theory, interaction, discussion, practice and concrete action-planning.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Junior to intermediate-level project managers and team leaders who want to learn the skills to work more effectively.
• Employees who want to improve their ability to work in teams and broaden their career perspectives.
• Entrepreneurs who want to better manage their projects and team members.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne, Eng., C.Adm., MBA
Benoit is an electrical engineer by training and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). He has worked in the aerospace industry in the field of avionics product development for more than 13 years. Over the years, he has developed a strong expertise in project management and management of organizational transformations. As a management consultant, Benoît uses his expertise to help his clients achieve their professional and organizational goals. He stands out by his professionalism, leadership, authenticity and high ethical values.