Dealing with Difficult Personalities
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1011EO
Difficult personalities. You know the type. You've probably got a few in mind. And you know the kind of conflict they can create at work. But what makes a problematic personality? What coping strategies are most effective in dealing with them? Kathryn Peterson knows. She's an expert who will teach you how to define difficult personalities and employ strategies to increase your effectiveness, comfort and confidence when dealing with people who are... well, let's just say... difficult.
Date(s) & Time
February 6, 2024
Tu 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before January 16): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Identify various types of difficult personalities and learn what characterizes them;
• Determine specific behaviours that trigger reactions;
• Learn strategies to encourage proactive responses and shut down reactive ones;
• Establish potential challenges and consequences related to difficult personalities;
• Create an action plan to protect employees and the organization.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Upper management
• Client service representatives
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson,
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Kathryn will make it easy for you to deal with people who aren't.