Managing Difficult Situations in the Workplace
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1103EO
Ever look back on a conversation and say to yourself, “That’s not the outcome I was hoping for.”? Well, you’re in luck. With this intensive workshop presented by leading management expert Kathryn Peterson that shouldn’t happen again. Here, you’ll learn how to prepare for, conduct and follow up on difficult conversations; provide complete and responsive feedback; manage yourself during tense situations; practice resonant leadership and non-verbal communications and much more. In short, you’ll acquire the skills you need to handle even the most difficult conversations with greater ease and success.
Date(s) & Time
May 14, 2024
Tu 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before April 23): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis training will enable you to:
• Initiate and lead difficult conversations with success;
• Adapt your leadership style to each employee's situation and level of development;
• Deal effectively with certain types of emotionally charged situations.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who works in a management position and wants to improve their communication skills;
• Small business owners who want to improve their ability to deal effectively on a human level;
• Employees who want to move up in their company;
• Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage difficult conversations;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course,
be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills
Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff
will assist you.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson,
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Join Kathryn in this workshop and let her fill you in on her secrets to successfully manage difficult situations.