Adobe Photoshop – Perfecting Your Skills
You took Intro to Digital Imaging and you loved it. Now, you're hungry for more. You want to learn all about channels, layers, advanced photo-retouching techniques, creating textures, creating cast shadows, rendering metallic type, and artistic layer compositing. You can't get enough of this stuff, can you? That's understandable. Photoshop is the world's most popular digital imaging program and you're on your way to mastering it. You're also crafting your vision of what you want to see as a final image and learning everything you need to know to make it happen. Hit "save" on everything you've learned and "open" for the course.
January 16 – March 19, 2024
Tu 18:00 – 22:00
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Stimulate your creativity;
• Integrate numerous advanced Photoshop tools;
• Familiarize yourself with digital cosmetic retouching;
• Understand layers and use them effectively;
• Gain skill using tonal adjustments for proper exposure and contrast;
• Develop your sense of vision and ability to sketch out what you want.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world experience by working with a seasoned pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest digital-imaging software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 219 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to manipulate digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.