Intro to Adobe Photoshop
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPH 219
Ever looked at a photo and said to yourself, "It would be an awesome shot if that road sign wasn't in the way," or "I wish I could make my teeth a little whiter." Well, you can, with a little help from the world's most popular professional digital-imaging program. In this course, taught by an industry pro, you'll learn all the tricks of the trade, from the basics of image manipulation like the ones mentioned above, right through to the creation of sophisticated multi-layered images, rasterized text and portrait retouching. Reality never looked so good.
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn the essentials of Adobe Photoshop;
• Create modern, edgy photographic looks with Photoshop;
• Learn to choose and use the appropriate Photoshop tools, such as special effects, channels and filters;
• Gain experience with Photoshop commands;
• Understand layers and use them effectively;
• Develop your skills blending images using masks;
• Analyze images and properly determine the required corrections or manipulations to be applied.
Our approachThis course employs student-centered learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and not just theory. You'll get close, personalized instruction from an industry pro. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to manipulate digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography, graphic design and visual communications.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.