Why hire John Molson talent?
John Molson School of Business offers over 70 years of superior management education and is among the largest English language business schools in Canada, with over 9,500 students enrolled at both graduate & undergraduate levels.
The John Molson School of Business is proud to be the first business school in Montreal to receive accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), thus positioning ourselves with other leading business schools such as Harvard, Wharton and Northwestern.
As a key part of one of Canada’s most multicultural universities, John Molson truly represents the spirit of Concordia: a diverse student body (comprised of representatives from 160 countries) with a range of backgrounds, relationships with international partners, and a strong academic base founded on principles of high achievement and career preparation.
At John Molson we prepare graduates for long and successful careers in business and administration, and we educate them to become responsible global citizens.
clubs & associations
after 3 months
Profile of John Molson students/graduates
- Extensive work experience - Many of our students have worked part-time during their studies.
- Multilingual capabilities - Many of our students speak three or more languages.
- Customer-service and team building skills - Interactive classes and hands-on academic projects enable students to enhance business-related skill sets.
- Critical thinking, analytical and team skills - Our students participate in and have won many business case competitions.
- Knowledge of the importance of sound ethical behavior and awareness of sustainable practices - The John Molson School of Business was ranked as one of the top business schools in Canada for including corporate responsibility in the curriculum.
- Personal drive to pursue professional development - Our students, from year one, enhance their academic, social and professional skills through continuous career management strategies.