The Corporate Directory feature is available on multi-line telephone sets only and allows you to use your phone to search for, and auto dial coworkers’ numbers via the Services button on your IP telephone.
The online directory includes faculty, staff, department and fax listings. This directory can be found and users can search within the directory on Concordia.ca. New information is uploaded to the directory daily.
Who can use it?
Faculty and staff can be added to the directory, but the information is available to anyone who wishes to view it.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with this service.
How to get it
- To locate faculty or staff information, you may use the Online directory.
- To request an update to your directory listing, please contact your department's VoIP Coordinator.
Corporate Directory is available on multi-line sets only.
To access this directory, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Directories button.
2. Use the navigation button to scroll to Corporate Directory.
3. Press the Select soft key.
4. Enter the first or last name using your dial pad (keep pressing a number key to toggle between letters)
5. Press the Search soft key.
6.Use the Navigation button to highlight the person you wish to call.
7. Press the Dial Soft key.
All employees with an extension number are eligible to be listed in the directory.