Event & room bookings (EMS)
MyEvents is used by both the Concordia community (faculty, staff and student associations) and external clients for event and room reservations. MyEvents allows users to browse rooms, reserve a conference room, meeting room, classroom or a venue to host a reception. Each user of the MyEvents system has different permissions based on their relationship to the university. This service is managed by Hospitality Concordia and they should be contacted for all reservation-related inquiries.
Who can use it?
Student associations, faculty, staff and external clients.
How much does it cost?
Reservation costs are determined by Hospitality Concordia based on the room, its equipment, and other services that are required for the event. For full details, consult the User and venue rates.
How to get it
- For those with access, an event/room can be booked through the MyEvents portal.
- For those without access, browsing of available venues is permitted through the Guest access page.
The individual authorized to complete the reservation form on behalf of a group (department or association) in order to request space on campus, responsible for ensuring that the event adheres to all university event-related policies and booking terms and conditions.
- Staff and faculty with a valid Concordia University ID number.
- External clients can browse, but must create an account in the My Account tab in order to place a request.
- Students with valid Concordia University ID number may browse venues and availabilities, but only authorized booking officers of student groups and associations have the authorization to submit the request on behalf of the individual student.
The requestor has placed the reservation request but the onsite contact is the person who is responsible for being onsite during the entire event (if not the requestor), and assumes responsibility for ensuring that the event adheres to all university event-related policies and booking terms and conditions.
The MyEvents Browse Venues tab will display Hospitality administered space.
Classrooms are also available for events, however priority is granted to academic course scheduling. Your request will be placed on a waiting list until the Registrar's Office has completed their schedule.