Adobe Creative Cloud for Students
To accommodate online learning, Concordia offers Adobe Creative Cloud suite to all students who need it as part of their registred courses, as determined by their faculty or department. The software can be downladed and installed on personal computers, and the license is valid for the duration of the course.
Who can use it?
Active students registered in eligible courses as determined by faculties and departments.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated to the service.
How to get it
- Confirm you are eligible for a license (see FAQ)
- Obtain your Concordia email account. Please see the details here.
- Install the Adobe Creative Cloud applications by following these steps:
- Visit Adobe Creative Cloud website
- Sign in by entering email@example.com
- Second login is your student netname and password
- Install and download each individual Creative Cloud app as needed
Am I eligible to use Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Student must be enrolled in MA or PhD or be active RA.
- Email requests to the Department of Education Technical Office
- Please include a brief description of your project/need. If it is for course requirements/project, include the name of the instructor and course number or if it is for an internship, thesis or thesis equivalent or research project/creation include the name of your supervisor
Students have to be registered for at least one production course or are doing research creation at the MA/PHD levels to be eligible.
Students currently enrolled in courses in IT Development, Photography and Web Design that require Adobe are eligible for an Adobe Creative Cloud license.
Yes, you are eligible for two instances of the software to be installed under your name. An error message will occur if you attempt to login to a third device, asking you to log out.
Please send a request to Service Desk, provide your student ID and the course name and number for which you need to use the Adobe Creative Cloud license. Your request will be validated and you'll be contacte for the next steps.