Adobe Acrobat for Faculty & Staff
Concordia offers an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC license at no cost to all active faculty and staff as part of our Adobe site license. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software allows you to view, edit, create, manipulate, convert, and manage files in Portable Document Format.
Who can use it?
Active faculty & staff
How much does it cost?
Adobe site license
There is no cost associated with the Adobe site license service. Software covered under the Adobe site license is installed for free.
How to get it
- Login to the MyConcordia portal as an employee
- Select Software and Applications, then Adobe Software
- Agree and accept the terms and conditions page to activate your license
- Links to download the software installers for Windows and Mac are provided
- Installation instructions are also available to download on this page
- After you download and install the software on your computer, you must sign in:
- First login: email@example.com
- Second login: MyConcordia Portal employee netname and password
You are eligible for two instances of the product to be installed under your name. This allows you to sign into Adobe Acrobat Pro from two different devices.
Please ensure you’ve accepted the Adobe terms and conditions page in the MyConcordia Portal under Software and Applications, Adobe Software. If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact the Service Desk.
To validate your license is still active, computers must connect to Adobe servers for initial activation, and then at least once every 99 days.