The intensive and experiential summer school challenges participants to rethink how science is communicated with society. Graduate students will be exposed to the foundations of evidence-based science journalism and then asked to experiment to create new forms of scientific storytelling. It is an unforgettable experience.
Applications are now open here.
More Information on Projected Futures:
- What is Projected Futures?
- What skills will I learn?
- Why we see hope for the future of science journalism
- Scientists: Here’s how to fight back against anti-maskers, climate deniers and anti-vaxxers
- Our 2022 keynote
- #ProjectedFutures2: My science journalism experience
- @this_is_brit reflects on Projected Futures 2
- Shaping Next Generation Science Reporting
- The Next Generation