How to register
Ready to get started?
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you.
In order to register online, visit the course, program or workshop page, choose your schedule and click on the radio button next to your preferred schedule. Click Register Now to proceed with your registration.
Registering with an existing Netname and password?
All students, alumni and applicants have a Concordia netname account which allows access to University content and services. Netname accounts are granted by Concordia University only and are used for access to email, wireless, campus computers, and online registration.
Forgot your Netname?
If you forgot your Netname, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 514-848-2424, ext. 7613.
Forgot your password?
- If you have forgotten your password, please visit the password reset page.
- Fill out the required information to reset your password and follow the on-screen steps to complete the reset process
- Once you have updated your password, follow the instructions on How to register (indicated above)
For those who have never studied or applied at Concordia University or Concordia Continuing Education, it is important to know that Concordia's netname account allows access to University content and services. Netname accounts are granted by Concordia University only and are used for access to email, wireless, campus computers, and online registration.
Instructions (if you don't have a Netname and password)
- Click Don't have a netname and fill in all required fields
- Once you have entered your email address, click Send Verification Code to obtain your verification code
- Retrieve your verification code from your email account provided and enter the verification code in the form
- Complete the form and finalize your application by clicking Submit
- You will receive your new Netname and password by email (Be sure to check your spam if you do not see it in your inbox)
- Once you have submitted the form, click Next Step which will bring you back to the sign-in page where you may now enter your new Netname and password
- Click Sign In to proceed with your registration
- Review your registration and be sure to read the CCE cancellation & refund policy
- Once you have read and understood the cancellation & refund policy, check the box and click Register and Pay to proceed
- Enter your payment information and click Process Transaction
- Once your transaction is complete, a registration receipt will automatically be created, and you will receive a copy by email
- Congratulations, you are now registered!
Registration through your Student Centre
Online registration is available to active Concordia students through the Student Centre.
Please note that at Concordia Continuing Education tuition fees and registration fees are due at the time of registration. Failure to make full payment may result in interest charges being applied.