Fundamentals of Agile Leadership
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1137EO
Ever wondered if you could be more efficient at work? If you could learn how to overcome obstacles and help your company be more successful? Well, you can. And a great way to start is with this intensive workshop led by professional coach and trainer Virginie Aubin. In it, you’ll get a solid overview of Agile and Lean values and principles. You’ll gain valuable insight into the stages of conflict and teamwork, and you’ll learn how to become a true “servant leader,” so you can create a more agile work environment that fosters success. Ready to take the lead?
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain greater understanding of Agile values and principles;
• Understand the Lean principles & mindset;
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of individuals in positions of leadership;
• Learn about emotional intelligence, growth mindset and conflict mitigation;
• Have a clear overview of coaching and e-feedback models.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes theory with group discussions using concrete, real-world business examples. To maximize engagement and learning, we highly recommended you keep your camera on throughout the workshop.
Who benefits the most?• Business owners, managers and employees who want to learn how to become “servant leaders” while keeping their organization’s objectives and values clearly in mind.
• Anyone who wants to refresh or gain new understanding of Lean/Agile values and principles.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and
offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerVirginie Aubin, LLB, Certified Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
A lawyer and member of the Québec Bar, Virginie Aubin is also keenly passionate about helping team members become more efficient through coaching, mentoring and training. With 10 years of experience in a wide variety of fields, Virginie has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in Lean-Agile training, facilitation, negotiation, change management and information technology. Over the years, she has trained executives, leaders and team members on Lean-Agile values, principles and methodologies and she’s ready to train you.