Leveraging Facebook Insights and Analytics for Success
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1134EO
As an advertising tool, Facebook is incomparable. Today, it reaches 2.74 billion people around the globe. That’s 60% of the world’s social-networking population. But if you’re not using it effectively, you’re wasting your time. You’re also missing out on a giant business opportunity. But don’t worry. In this six-hour workshop led by industry expert Tarek Riman, you’ll learn the fundamentals of Facebook Audience and Page Insights to target your markets and connect with them quickly and effectively. Want to get noticed by the right people at the right time with the right messaging? Right this way…
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Use Facebook data to improve your marketing and advertising;
• Understand what Facebook tracks and why it matters;
• Measure and use Facebook analytics to influence your decision-making and strategies;
• Learn how to incorporate data derived from sources other than Facebook into your analyses;
• Gain better understanding of Facebook’s ad-campaign structure;
• Create a successful Facebook ad campaign for your business and measure its performance.
Our approachThis workshop uses an experiential-learning approach with four modules that help marketers gain immediate experience with the core elements of agile marketing. Methods include hands-on learning, real-world case examples and metacognitive reflections. In short, you’ll learn by sharing, thinking and doing.
Who benefits the most?• Web-marketing and advertising professionals, social-media specialists and content marketers who want to maximize their use of Facebook tools.
• Start-ups who want to optimize their online presence and success.
• Beginners and students who want to learn more about this vital social-media tool.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA, MA, MMIE
Founder | Best-Selling Author | University Instructor | Marketing Technology & Analytics Expert
Tarek is a digital marketing expert who has worked with 350+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s. He is certified in all the major digital platforms including AdWords, Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, Woorank, OMCP, Facebook and Hootsuite.
A graduate of Concordia University, Queen's University, Berkeley University and Harvard, Tarek teaches at Concordia as well as several other Canadian and international universities. As a speaker, workshop leader and instructor, Tarek gives talks on Digital Analytics, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, WordPress and Content Marketing with the goal of giving clients, companies, businesses and students the tools they need to use digital marketing effectively.
Tarek is the founder of a lifestyle blog called Montrealtips.com. He donates all proceeds generated from this blog to the Breakfast Club of Canada, UN Refugee Agency and the Montreal Children's Hospital. He is also involved with NGOs and charities in Canada and worldwide. He is the author of four best-selling books: "The Camino Within," "The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics," "The SEO Way,” and "Paid Search Marketing."
Whether the goal is to drive traffic on websites, build effective SEM-based campaigns, understand key social media platforms or utilize Google Analytics to drive performance, Tarek thrives on supporting entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses to reach their full potential.