Conscious Negotiation: Creating Better Relationships for Better Business
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1130EO
Us/them. Win/lose. All/nothing. We live in a binary world that pits one side against another in a never-ending battle where ultimately, nobody comes out on top. It’s time to change all that. And here’s one great way to start. In this workshop, led by industry professional and certified coach Melissa Dawn, you’ll learn how to negotiate by focussing on mutual interests and greater understanding to ensure the needs and values of all parties are honoured and respected, leading to better business relationships and ultimately more sustainable growth. Ready to develop a higher level of business consciousness? Sign up for this win-win workshop today.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand how a conscious negotiation approach better addresses emerging business cultures and challenges;
• Categorize positions vs. interests and design adaptive approaches that keep everyone’s interests at the forefront;
• Identify when another party is using unethical or combative practices and understand how to respond in a way that defuses, connects and maintains your own higher-level approach;
• Prioritize shared interests over the old win-lose mentality to create a sense of sense of shared purpose;
• Design new procedures and best practices that work for your business and leadership style.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?This workshop is primarily directed at negotiators, business professionals and leaders who want to to develop enhanced negotiation skills designed to prioritize best possible outcomes for everyone, where success is measured by overall impact rather than short-term wins.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerMelissa Dawn,
Founder, CEO of Your Life
Melissa is a renowned speaker and Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC), and Conscious Business Coach. She holds a BComm, is a contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Entrepreneur and is regularly featured on top podcasts, radio and television programs. She is the author of the bestselling book, I Attract What I Am, and was named one of Hubspot’s Best Coaching Services worldwide for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. She’s here at CCE to help you become a more conscious negotiator, so don’t miss out.