Develop a Healthy Relationship with Stress
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1012EO
Feeling stressed out? Join the club. Stress is an unavoidable condition in our lives. Some people harness it to motivate themselves. Others let it destroy them. Then there's Kathryn Peterson. She manages stress positively and effectively and so can you. In this workshop, you'll learn to identify the thin line that differentiates healthy from unhealthy stress. You'll also develop stress-management techniques that help you reclaim your balance so you can thrive both personally and professionally. Manage your stress and you can manage the rest.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the physiological and biological aspects of stress, the universal triggers, types of stress, and chronic stress stages;
• Identify tense situations and recognize unhealthy stress signals;
• Develop mechanisms to thrive and reclaim balance in your life;
• Implement immediate and long-term stress-management techniques.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Professionals working in stressful environments
• Individuals wanting to go beyond the usual rhetoric on stress
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson,
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Let Kathryn guide you along the path to effective stress management.