Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCECR 2003
This is the third of three courses in our cutting-edge, accelerated Certificate in Cybersecurity Proficiency program. If you’re in it, that means you’ve successfully completed the first two courses and you’ve got a solid knowledge of the game. Congrats. Now it’s time to complete that knowledge by learning some key strategies for mitigating the threats and vulnerabilities your organization might face in the future. You’ll also gain the skills and knowledge needed to develop and implement effective cybersecurity solutions to help keep your organization safe in the present. After all, they’re counting on you!
January 14 – February 13, 2025
Tu Th 18:00 – 21:00
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Outline how to respond quickly and effectively to potential cybersecurity incidents;
• Match strategies appropriate to mitigating the various cyber threats;
• Select effective, feasible and viable cybersecurity solutions;
• Prepare to keep up to date on the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
Our approachIn this online course, you’ll benefit from demonstrations, case-studies, and problem-based learning led by industry experts. You’ll also learn through peer conversations and through practical tasks that are readily applicable to small- and medium-sized businesses.
Who benefits the most?• Non-technical professionals with responsibilities over significant confidential, sensitive data who want to minimize their organization’s information-management and security risks.
• Employees in a non-technical role who work with cybersecurity professionals and need to be proficient in their jargon.
• Executives, senior managers, and technical staff who want to bolster cybersecurity within their organizations.
• Employees who want to broaden their skills to access new career opportunities.
• Students or other individuals who want to increase their understanding of cybersecurity for personal or professional reasons.