UNITY is an integrated information system for Human Resources (HR), Financial, and Procurement services at Concordia.
With UNITY, employees can view their pay statements and vacation balances, submit expense claims and purchase requisitions, access their training, and complete many other day-to-day tasks, all in one place. Managers can recruit and guide the onboarding of new staff, view their team's structure, and electronically approve their employees' time sheets, expense claims, and other requests.
UNITY is composed of applications from SAP, an Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) that integrates people, data and technology through 6 different solutions:
- My HR (SuccessFactors) – A talent management system where all employee data is managed throughout the employment lifecycle;
- My Time (Workforce Software) – A time management solution for timesheet submission and time off requests;
- My Expense Reports (Concur) – A streamlined solution to submit and manage expense reimbursement claims;
- My Purchase Requisitions (Ariba) – Source-to-pay software solution to manage procurement from initial purchase to invoice payment;
- Financial system (S/4 HANA) – A core solution to manage finance and payroll.
- Business Planning Consolidation (BPC) – Reporting tool (replacing Millennium) and budgeting tool
- Positioning Budgeting Control (PBC) - Salary commitments
- Finance and Controlling (FICO) - Core finance
- Grant management (GM) - Financial management of research projects
- Fund management (FM) - Manages budgets for revenue and expenses by project
- Workplace Health and Safety (Sodales Solutions) – An application that assists in the management of environmental health and safety such as injury reporting.
Concordia employees have access to the majority of UNITY’s features, including My HR, My Time, My Expense Reports, My Purchase Requisitions, and Workplace Health and Safety. Authorized employees have access to the Financial System (S/4 Hana).
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated for this service
How to get it:
UNITY can be accessed via Carrefour's My CU Account