The tuition payment system allows students the convenience of managing the billing and payment of tuition and other fees from within the MyConcordia portal.
Who can use it?
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with the tuition payment service.
For more information about tuition and other fees, visit the Tuition fees page.
How to get it
- Access to the tuition payment system is available from within the MyConcordia portal. Once signed in, select the Student Information System, then My Student Centre, then click on the Make a payment link in the finances section of the screen.
- Payments can be made in person at the Birks Student Centre
Online 24/7 via MyConcordia
Birks: Mon-Thurs from 9AM to 6PM and Fri from 10AM to 5PM
To complete the tuition payment, pop-ups must be allowed in your browser. The final screen will open in a new window, allowing you to process the payment in a trusted third party payment system.
To check your Concordia account balance, follow these steps:
1. Sign into your MyConcordia portal
2. Click on "Student Information System" and select "Campus Student Center"
3. Under the Finances section of the main page, you may view the account inquiry
4. For a more detailed description of your account balance, click on "Account Inquiry" and you will be allowed to view the details of your account balance.