The tuition payment system allows students the convenience of managing the billing and payment of tuition and other fees online.
Who can use it?
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with the tuition payment service.
For more information about tuition and other fees, visit the Tuition fees page.
How to get it
- The tuition payment system is available within your Student Centre. The link to manage tuition and fee payments can also be found on the Student Hub's My CU Account page.
- Payments can be made in person at the Birks Student Centre.
Birks: Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To complete the tuition payment, pop-ups must be allowed in your browser. The final screen will open in a new window, allowing you to process the payment in a trusted third party payment system.
To check your Concordia account balance, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Student Centre.
2. Under the Finances section of the main page, you may view the account inquiry.
3. For a more detailed description of your account balance, click on "Account Inquiry" and you will be allowed to view the details of your account balance.