Computer, media labs & performance spaces - Faculty of Fine Arts
The following workspaces are available to Fine Arts faculty and students:
- Computer labs with MACs and one smart room are available to be booked for classes or project work.
- Video & Sound edit rooms are available on the EV 5th floor. Each room is for one user at a time and dedicated to curriculum-based projects.
- Performing Arts practice and classroom spaces on the 7th and 8th floor of the MB building are available 24/7 to Modern Dance, Music, and Theatre.
Who can use it?
Computer labs and video & sound edit rooms:
Faculty and students of Fine Arts
Perfoming arts spaces:
Faculty and students in Performing Arts
How much does it cost?
Computer labs and video & sound editing rooms:
Free for faculty
Students require a CDA membership
Performing arts spaces
Free to students and faculty
How to get it
- Submit a ticket - your request must include the specific room, date, and time of your reservation.
Video & sound editing rooms:
- Self-service booking on the CDA Edit Rooms web page.
- See the list of available rooms at http://cda.concordia.ca/index.php/cda-depots/performing-arts-room-bookings
- Find detailed access directions at the bottom of the page or experienced users can:
- Log in to the online calendar with netname and password to see space availability.
- Log into PIR with your university ID and PIR password.
- For support, call (514) 848-2424, ext. 4719 or walk-in at MB 8.325
Booking is 24/7, room availability is within CDA operating hours
Video & Sound Rooms:
Self-serve booking 24/7. Room availability varies by room
Performing Arts Spaces:
Self-serve booking and room availability is 24/7
See below for room availability by type by day.