Sign up for BIXI and save!
From March 15 to June 1, Concordians can save 15 per cent on the cost of a regular annual BIXI membership. Thanks to a web discount code, students, faculty and staff can benefit from the bike sharing service for $79.90, tax included, rather than the regular $94.
Both Sir George Williams and Loyola campuses will have BIXI service on site. Docking stations should begin going up around Montreal in mid-April.
BIXI has also announced improvements to its overall service this year by adding 1,000 bikes and 60 stations to their Montreal network.
How to sign up
To enjoy the discount on the one-year membership, you must buy it online using a credit card.
- Go to secure.bixi.com/group/Concordia-University
- Enter the following program code: BIXICONCORDIA2019
- Log in to your current BIXI account.
- Under “Group Discount,” click on “Check your eligibility”
- Choose the group “Concordia University” and enter the discount code: BIXICONCORDIA2019
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 514-789-BIXI (2494).
Find out more about sustainable transportation at Concordia.