Webinars (upcoming & recordings)
Last updated: October 26, 2020, 11:14 a.m.
This schedule will be updated continually. Please check back regularly for more training.
***Webinar links are posted about an hour before the webinar starts.
Wednesday, October 28 @ 1:30 - 3:00: Building Cultural Competency for Faculty [Register for this event]
Tuesday, November 03 @ 10:30 - 12:30: Bring Real-World Projects Into your Classroom with Riipen [Register for this event]
Monday, November 23 @ 1:30 - 3:00: Indigenous Perspectives on the Ethical Conduct of Research [Register for this event]
Thursday, November 26 @ 1:00 - 3:00: Bring Real-World Projects Into your Classroom with Riipen [Register for this event]
How to get CTL support
Course design & assessment
- Principles for Online Course Delivery | slides
- Planning your First Day of Class Online
- Developing and Refining your Syllabus | slides
- Teaching Online: What Could it Look like and Where Should I Start? | slides
- Planning Online Group Work | slides
- Getting Started with Your Online Course | slides
- Assessment Strategies for Online Courses
- Designing Online Learning Activities | slides
- Introduction to Concordia's Online Exams (COLE) and Alternative Assessments
- Delivering an Engaging Online Course
- What is Remote Proctoring and do you really need it?
Moodle & Zoom
- Using Zoom (09/2020)
- What can Moodle do? (non-technical overview of Moodle functionality - 08/2020)
- Getting Stared with Moodle (set up of basic course features)
- What can Moodle do? (non-technical overview of Moodle functionality - 08/2019)
- Using Assignments in Moodle (Complete set up overview)
- Using Discussion Forums & Groups In Moodle (brief overview)
- Using & Setting Up Discussion Forums in Moodle (Review of pedagogical uses and Set up overview)
- How to Create and Manage a Quiz in Moodle: Step-by-step Instructions