Optimize Your Online Performance with A/B Testing and Multi-Variables
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1402EO
When it comes to evaluating the effectiveness of digital tools, products and platforms, the numbers don’t speak for themselves. Sorry, they don’t. If you really want to optimize online performance and achieve results, you’ll need a keen understanding of multi-variables and an optimized approach to A/B testing. And guess what? That’s exactly what you’ll get in this online workshop with industry pro Thomas Weiler. Here, you’ll gain hands-on learning on how and when to use these powerful tools to derive specific sets of information and craft actionable testing plans. At the end of it, you’ll have an enhanced analytics game that’s ready to generate results! Are you ready?
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the fundamentals of A/B testing and multi variables: how and when to use them to derive specific types of information;
• Learn how targeted testing goes beyond basic analytics;
• Define metrics and testing approaches to obtain accurate, actionable results;
• Develop foundational knowledge of A/B testing tools and learn how to implement an efficient optimization process in your organization;
• Participate in fruitful evaluation and exchange with other participants to push your understanding further.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Product sales, marketing and communications teams who want to optimize their online effectiveness.
• Entrepreneurs who want to optimize their own online presence and effectiveness.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerThomas Weiler, MBA, International Business, U of Hamburg
General Manager and Digital Performance Director, ATECNA Montreal
Thomas Weiler has over 10 years of analytics experience in a variety of industries, from healthcare to marketing to banking. Specialized in the human side of performance, Thomas strives to ask better questions and his approach to the craft focuses on the importance of planning, measuring and optimizing. He has a profound understanding of contemporary tools, methods, and cross-platform (mobile, web, Ecommerce) best practices, including expertise in Tag Management, Site Analytics, Data Visualization, and A/B Testing.
Thomas is a natural educator, and an active participant in various Montreal-based tech communities, including DAMM (The Digital Analytics Meetup Montreal). He is passionate about fruitful exchange and leveraging data to optimize user experiences.