Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1144EO
The only constant in life is change. You’ve heard it before, and you’ve undoubtedly experienced it firsthand. But if you’re reading this, chances are you want to learn how to make the most of change and perhaps even guide others through those transitional periods. Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this intensive three-hour workshop, industry pro Virginie Aubin will teach you about the importance of change management, how it affects individuals and the organization as a whole, emotional intelligence, mitigating and minimizing risks during periods of change, streamlining project efficiency and a lot more. Ready for a change? Sign up today.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand organizational change and its impact;
• Minimize waste while maximizing efficiency;
• Improve employee motivation, support and productivity;
• Ensure your projects run smoothly and profitably during times of change.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning with instructor-led exercises. To make the most of this workshop, we encourage you to keep an open mind, participate actively and ask questions and engage with your fellow learners.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Executives, managers and team leaders who want to learn how to effectively manage change within their organizations.
• Anyone who wants to learn how to better negotiate change in their personal or professional life.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or online.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerVirginie Aubin, LLB, Certified Agile Coach | Scrum Master | DASSM, PSM
Virginie Aubin is passionate about helping team members and leaders become more efficient and effective through coaching, mentoring and training. With 10 years of varied experience, she’s gained a wealth of practical knowledge and expertise in the areas of group facilitation, negotiations, information technology and change management, and she’s eager to share her knowledge with you.