Introduction to Google Analytics 4
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1085EO
Great-looking site. So why is nobody visiting? Well, there's an easy way to find out and it starts with signing up for this intensive Google Analytics workshop with expert marketer and teacher, Tarek Riman. In it, you'll learn the fundamentals of this vital tool, one of the most in-demand job skills in the next 10 years. Read and analyze data, customize reports based on specific business and marketing needs, develop and optimize marketing campaigns... these are just a few of the hands-on skills you'll gain. Ready to up your marketing game? Google Analytics 4 is the way!
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Learn how to navigate, create, customize and use Google Analytics for companies, clients, start-ups and personal projects;
• Manage and optimize search, social and digital marketing campaigns more effectively and efficiently using Google Analytics;
• Get an overview of Google Analytics 4, what you need to know and how to get started;
• Use Google Analytics effectively as a tool to aid in your business and marketing decision-making.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning and theory with real-world applications, hands-on exercises and group activities. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to understand how Google Analytics works.
• Anyone who wants to improve the effectiveness of and drive more traffic to a website.
• Marketers, PR professionals, entrepreneurs, business-owners and others who want to make concrete use of Google Analytics.
• Website design students or others who want to improve their marketability or job-search prospects.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA, MA, MMIE
Founder | Best-Selling Author | University Instructor | Marketing Technology & Analytics Expert
Tarek is a digital marketing expert who has worked with 350+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s. He is certified in all the major digital platforms including AdWords, Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, Woorank, OMCP, Facebook and Hootsuite.
A graduate of Concordia University, Queen's University, Berkeley University and Harvard, Tarek teaches at Concordia as well as several other Canadian and international universities. As a speaker, workshop leader and instructor, Tarek gives talks on Digital Analytics, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, WordPress and Content Marketing with the goal of giving clients, companies, businesses and students the tools they need to use digital marketing effectively.
Tarek is the founder of a lifestyle blog called Montrealtips.com. He donates all proceeds generated from this blog to the Breakfast Club of Canada, UN Refugee Agency and the Montreal Children's Hospital. He is also involved with NGOs and charities in Canada and worldwide. He is the author of four best-selling books: "The Camino Within," "The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics," "The SEO Way,” and "Paid Search Marketing."
Whether the goal is to drive traffic on websites, build effective SEM-based campaigns, understand key social media platforms or utilize Google Analytics to drive performance, Tarek thrives on supporting entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses to reach their full potential.