Improve Your Time Management
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1081EO
Sorry, but you can't add an infinite number of hours to your work day. What you can do is use the hours you have more effectively. And that's exactly what you'll learn to do in this workshop led by management professional Sophie Lemieux. With her help, you'll gain practical skills and solutions that will help you analyze your goals, priorities and interruptions. You'll also develop workable strategies to manage your time as efficiently as possible. Sound like something you should add to your to-do list? Quick. Time's ticking...
March 20 – 27, 2024
We 9:00 – 12:00
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Develop a concrete, personalized time-management methodology;
• Learn how to manage interruptions, priorities and emergencies;
• Hone your time-management reflexes and adapt them to the realities of the workplace.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises to help develop your skills. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Employees seeking professional growth and success.
• Managers, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals who want to who want to improve their efficiency in the workplace.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to deal with multiple priorities.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux, MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec. She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM), all of which make her one of the strongest Management consultants in Québec. She has over 20 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development.