Transitioning from Team Member to Team Leader
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1073EO
If it were easy to be an effective manager or supervisor, bookstores would have an awful lot of empty shelves. The truth is, it's an acquired skill, something you learn from the experiences of seasoned professionals like Kathryn Peterson and Sophie Lemieux. In their workshop, you'll learn the conceptual and personal abilities you need to influence and lead individual employees and teams. You'll improve your self-awareness, active listening, communication and assertiveness—four vital keys to success. Most of all, you'll leave the workshop with greater enthusiasm and the confidence you need to improve your performance as a supervisor. Ready for the challenge?
Date(s) & Time
April 10 – May 1, 2024
We 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $925.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before March 20): $832.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Develop your managerial skills;
• Learn concrete methodology to boost performance and motivation in your teams;
• Acquire the skill set and plans of action you need to become a better supervisor;
• Practice self-awareness and active listening.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Employees who want to further their careers.
• Entrepreneurs who want to better manage employees.
• Managers who want to improve their skills.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux, MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
Management Consultant and President of Solem Management, Sophie is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Quebec. She holds an MBA, as well as C.M.C. (Certified Management Consultant) and an RCCTM (Registered Corporate CoachTM ) titles. She has more than 20 years of experience in management (coaching, management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training and business development). Her leadership style is focused on positivism, dynamism, active listening, healthy stress management and adaptability.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson,
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others.