Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1038EO
Change and adversity are unavoidable. What counts is how you deal with them. Some people summon their strength and move on. Others have trouble bouncing back. The difference between the two is resilience, an ability to recover quickly from difficult situations. Kathryn Peterson is particularly well versed in the subject. Her workshop will provide background into resilience research and offer you a path that helps you draw on your strengths and acquire the tools you need to build resilience in your workplace. Ready?
Date(s) & Time
March 7, 2024
Th 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before February 15): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the concept of resilience and its importance in the workplace;
• Identify the aspects that can promote resilience and take personal inventory of them;
• Learn the four key components of resilience;
• Develop a personalized action plan to develop the skills that build resilience.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Employees facing important challenges or experiencing high levels of stress, whether work-related or not.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or online.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives, among others. Want to build resilience? This is the workshop for you.