Powerful and Synergistic Teamwork
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1030EO
You know the old cliché: There's no I in TEAM. As professionals, we often have to work in teams to achieve our goals. And intuitively, we understand that the team is greater than the sum of the players. So our organizational objectives are more likely to be achieved. But there's a flip side to that: team synergy is complex and success relies on meeting certain key conditions. In this powerful workshop, Sophie Lemieux will give you background knowledge on team dynamics and provide you with successful strategies to navigate colleagues, achieve better results and exceed expectations. Go, Team!
Date(s) & Time
February 21, 2024
We 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before January 31): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Explore Tuckman’s stages of team development;
• Learn to assimilate the process of creating synergistic teams;
• Develop team-management skills;
• Understand the role and unique contributions of an effective team manager;
• Practice easily achievable team building methods for the workplace.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Managers.
• Project managers.
• Entrepreneurs who want to make an impact in their professional environment.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux, MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 20 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Join Sophie's team for this workshop and discover the meaning of synergy.