Maximize Your Influential Power
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1029EO
Do you have the impact you need at work? Do you know how to develop something as intangible as influence? In this workshop, you will develop your power to persuade, your ability to negotiate and your capacity to build allies, all of which will increase your influence. That is the essence of leadership. Whatever the role you play in your organization, Sophie Lemieux will help you come out of this workshop with concrete skills to position yourself, express your opinion strategically and rally people so you can build better business relationships and increase your overall success.
Date(s) & Time
October 26, 2023
Th 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before October 5): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Explore the concepts of personality, behaviour and power;
• Identify and understand political games and the role of different actors in your workplace;
• Learn to position yourself to gain credibility and practice addressing your point of view to build commitment;
• Assess your strengths and weaknesses and understand emotional intelligence concepts;
• Develop concrete strategies to increase your influence in hierarchical relationships and other business relationships;
• Discover ways to redefine an objective to positively rally people around.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers seeking professional growth and success.
• Entrepreneurs or freelancers wanting to increase their positive impact with their business relationships.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
Your trainerSophie Lemieux, MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C. Adm). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 20 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Simply put, Sophie will help you amp up your game.