Cybersecurity Threats and Vulnerabilities
Signal your interest
Course CodeCECR 2001
You and your organization are under threat at this very moment. You might not know it but it’s true. Don’t panic. In this course about cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities, you’ll learn exactly what to do! Led by a recognized cybersecurity pro, this course will teach you how to identify cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities for different types of organizations and develop comprehensive cybersecurity plans for each one. Ready to take your cybersecurity skills to the next level? You know what to do.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Recognize the major types of cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities;
• Identify the different types of organizations that are most vulnerable to those threats and vulnerabilities;
• Draft cybersecurity plans for diverse organizations;
• Present cybersecurity implementation plans effectively;
• Describe how to monitor an organization’s cybersecurity posture on an ongoing basis.
Our approachIn this online course, you’ll benefit from demonstrations, case-studies, and problem-based learning led by industry experts. You’ll also learn through peer conversations and through practical tasks that are readily applicable to small- and medium-sized businesses.
Who benefits the most?• Non-technical professionals with responsibilities over significant confidential, sensitive data who want to minimize their organization’s information-management and security risks.
• Employees in a non-technical role who work with cybersecurity professionals and need to be proficient in their jargon.
• Executives, senior managers, and technical staff who want to bolster cybersecurity within their organizations.
• Employees who want to broaden their skills to access new career opportunities.
• Students or other individuals who want to increase their understanding of cybersecurity for personal or professional reasons.