514-848-2424 ext. 2595
|Patricia Paulemail@example.com||Tel (514) 848-2424 ext. 2595|
The college has its own space among all the science departments in the brand-new state-of-the-art Science Complex, located on Concordia University's Loyola campus, 7141 Sherbrooke Street West, in Room SP-363.00.
Students have 24-hour access to a place where they can study, write, help each other and discuss matters with fellow students and with faculty members.
Flights arrive at the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (also known as YUL), about 11 kilometers west of the Loyola campus.
Taxi (from the airport)
Taxi fare to downtown is approximately $40, payable by cash or credit card.
Destination address: 7141 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, H4B 1R6
By public transportation (from the airport)
- Take the “Montreal Centre-Ville” 747 Express bus. The 747 bus runs 24 hours a day between the airport and downtown Montreal. One-way cash fare is $10 payable in Canadian coins or by fare card, which you can buy at the airport’s international arrivals exit.
- Get off at the Lionel-Groulx metro stop and enter the metro station.
- Take the orange line train, direction Côte-Vertu
- Get off at the second stop – Vendôme – and exit the station
- Take the 105 bus going west
- Get off at the 15th stop at Sherbrooke and Université Concordia – Campus Loyola. The stop faces the Loyola campus.
There are 3 metro stations with buses that will take you directly to the Loyola Campus under 30 minutes:
- From Vendôme station: take the 105 bus going West (schedule)
- From Villa Maria station: take the 162 bus going West (schedule)
- From Snowdon station: take the 51 bus going West (schedule)
If you’re travelling to Montreal from Ottawa, Toronto or beyond, consider taking the train. You’ll arrive in Montreal at the Gare Centrale train station. The Gare Centrale is connected to the Bonaventure metro station, via the underground.
To get to the Loyola campus from the Gare Centrale through the metro:
- Follow the underground path to the Bonaventure metro station.
- Take the metro at Bonaventure – direction Côte-Vertu
- Get off at Vendôme station (5th stop)
- Exit Vendome station and get on the 105 bus going west
- Get off on the 15th stop at Sherbrooke and Université Concordia – Campus Loyola
Your destination is 7141 Sherbrooke Street W., H4B 1R6
Outdoor parking details are available here.
If you’re around the downtown area, you can take a Bixi to Loyola. Here’s a map of Bixi stations.