Please consult Concordia’s job opportunities website for current openings: https://www.concordia.ca/hr/jobs/openings.html
Laboratory Stock Keeper
The Laboratory Stock Keeper position provides students from the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry with the opportunity to gain working experience while studying. Every term the Department offers students approximately 40 Stock Keeper positions. The Stock Keeper will be assisting the lab technicians maintain glassware, equipment and help with daily teaching labs operations.
Applicants are required to:
- Be a current Concordia student with a minimum of four completed chemistry laboratory courses or comparable work/study experience
- Have a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Have completed the following safety training courses:
o Hazardous Waste Disposal
o WHMIS for Laboratory Personnel
o Corrosive Substances
How to apply:
Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- application form
- unofficial transcript
- a copy of your course schedule
- specify the position number you are applying for
Candidates will be required to sign a contract upon hiring and bring a void check.
November 24, 2023 for Winter 2024 term
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
Post-doctorate and graduate student positions
- Postdoctoral position in theoretical/computational chemistry
- Joint France-Quebec study: graduate assistantship in theoretical and experimental physical chemistry
- Graduate assistantships in theoretical/computational chemistry