Laboratory Stock Keeper
The Laboratory Stock Keeper position provides students from the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry with the opportunity to gain working experience while studying. Every term the Department offers students approximately 40 Stock Keeper positions. The Stock Keeper will be assisting the lab technicians maintain glassware, equipment and help with daily teaching labs operations.
Applicants are required to:
- Be a current Concordia student with a minimum of four completed chemistry laboratory courses or comparable work/study experience
- Have a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Have completed the following safety training courses:
o Hazardous Waste Disposal
o WHMIS 1988 for Lab Personnel
o WHMIS 2015
How to apply:
Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- application form
- unofficial transcript
- a copy of your course schedule
Candidates will be required to sign a contract upon hiring and bring a void check.
Application begins November 13
Application ends November 23
Sorry there are no faculty positions available at this time.
You can also check the openings in the Faculty of Arts and Science or the staff positions from the university.
Post-doctorate and graduate student positions
- Postdoctoral position in theoretical/computational chemistry
- Joint France-Quebec study: graduate assistantship in theoretical and experimental physical chemistry
- Graduate assistantships in theoretical/computational chemistry