FACULTY & STAFF
Find resources to support you in your experiential learning teaching activities.
What would you like to do?
You play a crucial role in the student learning experience. You may be leading an EL activity in the classroom, supervising a student on an internship, or coordinating a co-curricular experience. The forms below may be helpful in assisting you to plan, implement and evaluate your EL activities, and to ensure that students have a safe and supportive experience. We recommend that you browse through the student and partner sections as well. In some cases, you will find student templates that work together with the activity planning templates that you will find below.
All documents are available for your use and modification as required.
During and post-EL
- Learning Outcomes and Assessment Guidelines
- Presentation Evaluation Template
- Presentation Guidelines
- Reflections Guidelines
- Reflections Template (for students)
- Work Term Report Guidelines
- Final Report Template
- Final Evaluation Template
- Supervisor Evaluation Template 1
- Supervisor Evaluation Template 2
- Quality Assurance for Experiential Learning
- Working with Industry partners in the Classrooms
- Organizing a Career Panel Seminar of Professionals in Your Virtual Classrooms
- Career Panel Activity Sheet (for students)
EL outside the classroom
Would you like to partner with industry, community, or governmental organizations to have them take part in your EL activity?
Please contact us if you need help: firstname.lastname@example.org