514-848-2424 ext. 5729 or 2404
MIGS offers internships throughout the year when positions are available.
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team
- Ability to take intiatives
- At least a completed BA in political science, sociology, communications, or journalism.
- Fluency in other languages welcomed (e.g. French, Arabic, Russian, Swahili).
- MIGS expects interns to dedicate a minimum of 4 hours a week to their internship.
- Please note that this is a non-remunerated internship but students may get university credit in exchange
If you would like to apply for an internship, please send your CV to Marie Lamensch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which project interests you and how you can contribute to its development.