514-848-2424 ext. 5729
We are often looking for interns. Please email us to inquire if positions are available
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide assistance with administrative tasks and in organizing and planning meetings and events.
• Aid the Executive Director and Project coordinator in researching funding opportunities to expand MIGS’ current initiatives.
• Assist MIGS’ staff in preparing and drafting grant applications.
• Conduct research on potential speakers for workshops and events.
• Conduct research and compile information on MIGS’ related news and events.
• Compile MIGS’s newsletter
• Enrolled in a graduate-level university program in Montreal or possess a university degree in a field international relations, political science, business administration, and history or genocide studies.
Please send your CV to Marie Lamensch at email@example.com.