Skip to main content

Transcript requests

Transcript requests are submitted to the Transcript Department. This department is a unit of the Registrar’s Office at Concordia University that manages official transcripts and related documents for current and past Concordia students.

An official transcript is a complete academic record bearing the University seal and signature of the Registrar. An official transcript includes all courses taken at Concordia (with the exception of courses taken at the Centre for Continuing Education). The official transcript is issued in its entirety.

Who can use it?

Students & alumni.

How much does it cost?

Fees vary based on the request.

For more information about transcript fees, visit the Official Transcript page.

How to get it

  • Transcript requests can be made online from within the MyConcordia portal by clicking on Student Information System, then on My Student Centre, then on the Request An Official Transcript link.
  • Students may also request an official transcript by submitting a Transcript request form or by going in person to the Birks Student Centre.

Service availability

Online 24/7 via MyConcordia

In person at the Birks Student Centre during their business hours.




Back to top

© Concordia University