Concordia University has an educational site license for Mathematica software from Wolfram Research. It is a simple way to get Mathematica licenses to active faculty and staff (collectively “Employees”) and active students of the University. The software can be installed on an Employee’s or student’s personally owned computer located at home and primarily used to support instruction and academic research.
Who can use it?
Active faculty, staff and students.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with this service as software covered under the campus license agreement can be installed for free.
How to get it
- To request the installation of Mathematica on a Concordia owned computer, contact your department's IT-representative or the Service Desk.
- Employees requesting Mathematica for home use:
- Ensure that you have a email@example.com email address.
- Download Mathematica. You can also access Mathematica from the My CU Account page in Carrefour.
- Accept the terms and conditions for the Wolfram Mathematica Acceptance form.
- Click Process.
- Follow the instructions to request a key and download the software.
- Students requesting Mathematica for home use:
Students and Employees requiring assistance requesting a key for Mathematica home-use software from Wolfram can call Wolfram at this number: 1-800-WOLFRAM. No technical support will be provided by the University’s IT staff or by Wolfram Research for the home-use version of the software
Additional information regarding Mathematica can be found at: www.wolfram.com