YUL be glad you did
Concordia’s Centraide Campaign 2022
Thank you to all who gave!
SUPPORTING MONTREALERS IN NEED
Concordia's 2022 Centraide Campaign ran from October 11 to November 18, raising just over $206,700 — surpassing our goal of $205,000!
Many thanks to the Concordia community for its donations, and for participating in events in support of Centraide.
Thanks to unions CUFA, ACUMAE and CUPFA; our campaign committee and volunteers, and our support team at Centraide.
Centraide Campaign Committee 2022
- Philippe Beauregard (UCS)
- Nadia Bhuiyan (Office of the Provost)
- Chelsea Bonneau (Concordia Continuing Education)
- Dianne Cmor (Libraries)
- Christopher Cooke (Faculty of Fine Arts)
- Joel Dinku – (Dean of Students)
- Nicole Freeman (Faculty of Arts and Science)
- Veronica Lefebvre (Student Success Centre)
- Dominique Michaud (Office of the Vice-President, Research and Graduate Studies)
- Anna Michetti (Human Resources)
- Katie O’Keefe (University Advancement)
- Johanne Pelletier (University Communications Services)
- Miriam Posner (ACUMAE)
- Luke Quin (University Advancement)
- Caroline Roux (John Molson School of Business)
- Francesca Scala (Faculty of Arts and Science)
- Marisa Ward (Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science)
- Brooke Welburn (John Molson School of Business)
- A representative of the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Denis Cossette (Financial Services)
- Michel Magnan (John Molson School of Business)
- Catherine Mulligan (Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science)
- Guylaine Vaillancourt (Faculty of Fine Arts)
Find out how to volunteer or get involved in Concordia's Centraide campaign by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.