Skip to main content

Travelling this summer?

April 29, 2016

Summer is around the corner and international students are probably making plans to travel outside Canada. If if you are an international student and your immigration documents are expiring, don’t forget to drop by the International Students Office (ISO), room H-653 and see one of the advisors to learn how to extend them.

Back to top

© Concordia University