Skip to main content

NEW: Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) and what it means for you

March 14, 2016

As of March 15th, 2016 all travellers to Canada from visa-exempt countries (except US citizens) will be required to obtain an electronic travel authorization (eTA) in order to board a Canada-bound aircraft. This new requirement does not apply to students who already have a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa). Entry requirements for other methods of travel (land, sea) have not changed.

Use this tool to find out whether you are from one of the countries affected by this new regulation. Apply for the Electronic Travel Authorization online.

Back to top

© Concordia University