Skip to main content

Retrieving equipment from your office

By Oisín Burns

Faculty have recurring access to their offices which means they can go in whenever they want.

If faculty or staff want to remove a CDA managed computer, they have to submit a one time only request through the excel template below and email it to Fine Arts Campus Access

Complete the form.

Back to top

© Concordia University